Professional Practice Program
- The Professional Practice Program connects employers across Nova Scotia with skilled immigrant professionals.
The program is:
- Flexible: Up to six weeks part or full-time depending on need.
- Low Risk: All participants insured against injury at workplace.
- Targeted: Individual skills matched with employer needs.
- Career Focused: Participants are professionals with related education and skills.
- No Strings Attached: No obligation to hire or pay – can be terminated by either party at any time.