The Europe Market Development Program (EMDP)
•The Europe Market Development Program (EMDP) is a powerful advisory and consultation program that is helping Atlantic Canada exporters expand their presence and grow sales in new industry sectors and countries in Europe.
Participation in EMDP provides personalized access to:
• Up to 20 days of one-on-one professional business development and in-market services, delivered by OCO Global
• Development of a tailor-made Strategic Market Entry Workplan including identification of pre-qualified connections to executive level decision-makers
• Dedicated services of in-market business development professionals to help drive sales generation and market development activities
• Coordinated access to existing federal and provincial export development resources and a network of export development officials
Qualifying for the EMDP
• Applicants should be experienced exporter companies currently selling outside of Atlantic Canada. They will be interviewed by export development officers and upon acceptance into the program will be required to pay a non-refundable participation fee of $4,750.00 CAD plus HST.