IRAP Youth Employment Program (YEP)
• The Youth Employment Program offers financial assistance to offset the cost of hiring young talent to work on projects with R&D, engineering, multimedia or market analysis components or to help develop a new product or process.
• Provides up to $30,000 per graduate (up to two) for a period of 6 to 12 months.
• Gives recent post-secondary graduates the opportunity to work on technical opportunities in the firm and on non-technical but technology related projects.
To be eligible for financial assistance, your business must be:
• a small or medium-sized business (500 or fewer full-time equivalents)
• incorporated and for-profit
• ready to enhance your innovation capacity and willing to partner with the National Research Council of Canada Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP)