E-tools for Exporting Program (E for E)
• The E-tools for Exporting Program (E for E) provides financial assistance to help SMEs improve export performance through digital tools.
• This program will cover a maximum of 80% of eligible costs.
• Stacking: you can combine money from this program with money from other government programs up to a total maximum of 90%.
The program covers specific activities provided by consultants or agencies such as:
o Website development
o E-commerce integration
o SEO, Digital ads
o Social media strategy
• To be eligible for financial assistance through E for E, you must be an Atlantic-based SME that is currently exporting or planning to export.
• Eligible applicants must have generated revenue in the last year. Applicants must demonstrate that the proposed activity will improve export performance. Priority will be given to current exporters and to applications that clearly demonstrate how the activity will impact growth of international business to business sales.