• The CanExport funding program provides Canadian government grants to support export marketing projects including participation in trade shows and government-led trade missions.
• The program focuses on export marketing activities of existing products and services in foreign markets.
• In light of COVID-19, CanExport SMEs activities requiring travel are currently on hold. However, they are accepting new applications for CanExport SMEs.

How Funding Works
• CanExport SME provides funding on a cost-sharing basis with the recipient. The applicant may submit a maximum budget of $100,000; the minimum budget is set at $20,000.
• The program funds up to 75% of eligible costs for $15,000 to $75,000 in funding per project. The applicant is responsible for the remaining 25% (in-kind contributions are not permitted).

WordPress Lightbox Plugin