Management Team Opportunity
Website Xsealent Seafood
Xsealent Seafood seeks a skilled professional to join our team. The ideal candidate for this position is an organized, detail-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects at once. This opening is a full-time position. Some weekend and evening work required. There is potential for this role to transition into senior management position.
- Manage basic office administrative tasks including filing, printing, reporting, and emailing
- Prepare shipping labels and documents
- Ability to take on new projects with minimal supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Working knowledge of basic bookkeeping and Sage accounting
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel
- Reliable and professional with proven track record of good attendance
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to 58 Boundary Street, Clark’s Harbour, Nova Scotia. If you have any questions, please call 902 745-3899.