Website North Nova Seafoods Ltd
North Nova Seafoods Ltd has deep roots in the community of Pictou, Nova Scotia and we are extremely proud of our diverse talent and dedication of our employees. Our family, the Logans, have been fishing and processing seafood for more than a century. We now have multiple openings for dependable, full-time and part-time Fish Filleters to join our team beginning from September to mid-November.
Come work within a state-of-the-art seafood processing facility that
- offers wages ranging from $13.00-$25.00 plus (based on piece work)
- processes local all-natural products of the highest quality
- provides the flexibility to work part-time while completing your studies
- promotes available bursaries for qualified students
- recognizes the importance of safety within the workplace
- depending on the situation, may be able to provide transportation
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Debones, cleans and removes fins from herring fillets using a knife
- Inspects the fillet for any imperfections then trims product if needed
- Follows all company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and policies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- No experience required
- On-the-job training provided
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to stand, twist, bend and be mobile during your shift
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in joining the North Nova Seafood’s team, please forward your resume to Stacey Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your interest in North Nova Seafoods Ltd. Please visit www.nnseafoods.ca for more information about our company.
Contact us today and do your small part to support your local community!